Renting from Dollar for the first time. Help with Dollar Express

joxer1014

DIS Veteran
I have always been a loyal Alamo customer but this time Alamo is about double than the price of the same size car and rental period.

What I would like to know is if I can go straight to the garage with Dollar or do I have to stop at the counter first? Also, even though I have already signed up for Dollar Express and have already declined all the extra coverages will they still try to push any of that on me if I go to the counter? Alamo never asks any of that stuff.

Thank you

Sounds like you have done the proper homework. You do not need to get in line at MCO, just walk out to the rental lot, follow signs for Dollar and you will see their kiosk. I believe all I showed them was my credit card and drivers license and then choose vehicle from there.
It always takes me a few extra minutes to get out of there to familiarize myself with a new vehicle.

Just make sure to check the car for damage and photograph it before you drive it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter