Renting a house from VRBO?

We're staying in Davenport too. Got a 4 bedroom/ 3 bath,with pool for 10 nights $880. We aren't doing pool heat...we're never there long enough to use it! Glad to hear it's a nice area.
Kimba

Hi: We stayed in a house last year in the Florida Pines neighborhood (Davenport) $425.00 week no additional fees other than refundable security and it was great. (through VRBO) This year found one in the same neighborhood for $300.00 for the week-all fees included. I think owners realize it is better to book it for something rather than let it sit empty IMO.

Robinrs said:
It's coming up as unavailable to book. Too bad, sounded nice....

I just checked it too, and it stills says the listing is no longer posted. DH just said that we could go for Christmas, so I was hoping to book it again. I guess I'll have to find something else. :confused3

cinnamon01 said:
Hi: We stayed in a house last year in the Florida Pines neighborhood (Davenport) $425.00 week no additional fees other than refundable security and it was great. (through VRBO) This year found one in the same neighborhood for $300.00 for the week-all fees included. I think owners realize it is better to book it for something rather than let it sit empty IMO.

Cinnamon, do you still have the contact info for the two houses you booked? If you don't mind sharing, I'd like to look at them. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter