Renting a camcorder?

TimNDansMom

DIS Veteran
Our camcorder is not working (no picture, sound only) and we've been told that since it's an older model, it's not worth it to repair. A new camcorder is not in the budget right now, but I'd love to have some video of the parks. Does anyone know if there's somewhere close to WDW to rent one?

I have done a search on this board, but was wondering if anyone had any new info? Thanks :)

Julie

off-site '86,'87
DXL July 00
DXL November 00 (no kids)
off-site March 01

[This message was edited by TimNDansMom on 03-08-01 at 12:34 PM.]

We took ours and never even took it out of the room. Those backpacks get awfully heavy and I didn't really want to see WDW through the viewfinder so to speak. Just my personal preference. We did take some pictures.

Deana

Wilderness Lodge Dec.'00
All-Star Movies Oct. '01
Wilderness Lodge Dec. '01

Addicted to Disney After Just One Trip

I am not sure if there is anywhere offsite that you can rent one. I do know you can rent one from the camera shop on Main Street at the Magic Kingdom. I would guess that it is EXPENSIVE to do so. Have you considered maybe purchasing a used one - ebay has had some great deals that I have seen.... it might be worthing investigating!

<font color=red><font size=3.5>Dagny
<FONT size=3> <ITALICS> Co-Host, Budget Board &
One of the Beth's (the one incognito) moderating the Rewards Board :D
www.dreamstour.com
Want DIS Merchandise? Click Here

The Camera Center at the Magic Kingdom stopped renting out Camcorders years ago as did all the other locations within WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest