Rent pop-up camper?

Does anyone know the max size something will fit in a popup/tent site? I have been browsing RVshare and looking at 17-21ft trailers. The popup at Meechams looked to be about 20ft without extensions (24-26ft fully expanded).

We will likely also want to set up our 10x14 tent on the same site.

Thoughts?

Does anyone know the max size something will fit in a popup/tent site? I have been browsing RVshare and looking at 17-21ft trailers. The popup at Meechams looked to be about 20ft without extensions (24-26ft fully expanded).

We will likely also want to set up our 10x14 tent on the same site.

Thoughts?
The WDW site says....
Room for a pop-up camper or a camper van-type vehicle, and up to 2 tents
Accommodates equipment on a concrete pad up to 10 feet by 25 feet.

Im thinking its about the way the site is set up, not necessarily what you could cram in there. It will fit a pop up type camper. And a tent and screen room also. I havent seen a pop up bigger then like 26 feet. I think mine is just under that and thats like the max extended.

Looks like we have to hunt for a hybrid or popup. Lots of fun things available on rvshare - too much fun checking out photos!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter