Renee's daily journal.....comments welcomed

I was bad again!!!!!!!!!!
O boy my job is really getting in the way! they are spoiling me big time!

I did good even up until, I ate my food, I had a burger no bread and a salad then my manager brought out the cake!
Not only that, I got home, still had swedish fish left over.
needless to say, I went a little over board!

no exercise, i was shopping all day and then went stright to work, I plan on doing 2 hours tomorrow to amke up for the past few days!

renee

Lord! I have been soooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad
We went to friendlys today and I went nuts!
I cant even write allt he junk I ate! and they have a LC menu!
I just was misbehaving today!

Anyway, gotta make up for this............
till tomorrow
renee

Renee, no reason to "make up" for anything. Just start making the healthy choices again, one choice at a time.

Maybe you should talk your manager into carrying low-carb cheesecake on the restaurant menu!! Then you can have dessert guilt-free!! :teeth: :crazy:

Hope you're having a wonderful day! :sunny:

Renee, I'm just popping in for a quick hello! :wave2:

I hope all is well and life is treating you kindly!

My goodness, I don;t even know where to begin! I haven't been on for about 6 weeks and boy, have I been screwing up! I went on vacation in August and seems I still am as far as food is concerned! Anyway, I am proud to say that today is day 3 of being back on track, well, sort of........ I have been sneaking a cheat a little but food and meal wise, i have been good!
I feel horrible about this past month! but, I am back on it now, i just have to fit exercise back into my plan. I go this marathon in a few months, and just have not trained at all!
My job will be slowing down this next week and I will be home more so I am gonna have to fit in the treadmill......... till tomorrow,
renee

Back again.....its been about a week!
I had a few good dasy as well as bad...........I just cant get back into the swing........ Today was one of my bad days.didnt eat much but what I ate was bad.............
Anyway gonna try tomorrow as well as the treadmill!
Till then
renee

So, I have been real good eating wise...........
last two days I have been cheat free! with no desire to cheat! I think the less I think about cheating the less I do it...........
kinda out of mind theory............
yesterday, I had an egg with bacon and cheese on LC bread and quesadillas on LC wraps for dinner........ I drank all my water and 100 oz of water...........

Today, I had one egg bacon and cheese on LC bread........
for dinner, I had cheesburger no bread and a side salad.........

Now, I just have to fit in the exercise.................
perhaps, tomorrow

till then
renee

today has been good so far.......... getting ready to leave for work.......
but so far so good...........
I drank 100 oz of water already and some decaf coffee.........
for lunch I had cold cuts on a LC wrap and then had the other half a few minutes ago.........
I plan on eating either a ceasar salad or a grilled cx salad after work this evening...............
till then

renee

So, I slipped up just a little tongiht..............
I ate what I had planned on a salad with cx breast..........
but I had a handful of popcorn and a small piece of strawberry tiramisu.............
my boss made it it was actaully mostly fresh whipped cream and not to sweet........
either way I didnt do what I normally do like OOOOOOOPppps I slipped up let me eat everything in sight now! lol
Anyway, till tomorrow

renee

Good news and bad.I was a bit bad the past two days but today got back on track and finally got back on the treadmill!
I jusy finished 2 miles! this is the first day of my training for the marathon...........
anyway ver excited yet tired till tomorrow

renee

Yay, Renee!!!
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc 2 BOUNCES FOR 2 MILES!!!!

I've just recommitted to training for the half marathon too! Amanda and I are both getting back on track. Yesterday was a 2 mile day for both of us as well!! Are you doing the training schedule that Amanda posted on the main WISH board?? I think we're doing 2 miles Wed., 2 miles Thurs. and 3 miles on Saturday. Hopefully we can help each other stay motivated!! ::yes::

You're doing just fine with the food too! It will get easier once we get in the groove!

Hope you have a fabulous Tuesday!! :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter