Remy Champagne Brunch price

We were on the Fantasy in April 2023. The Remy brunch was $75 per person. The 3 course pairing was an additional $30 pp, and the larger pairing champagne pairing was $75 pp additional.

On the Dream three days ago the Brunch was 75$ and included one glass of Champagne. The small add on was 44$ and the big Champagne Tasting was 175$. C7DE03A2-4D3C-484F-901F-4B97DD578908.jpeg

Oh - that's a big hike for the Champagne journey. We sailed in March and it was $145. I must alter our budget for August.

Are the pours for the pairings a standard 4 oz? If so the Journey price seems to be a good value!

Oh - that's a big hike for the Champagne journey. We sailed in March and it was $145. I must alter our budget for August.
I think that change may only be for the European season. All of the drinks (including the water menu) increased from the EBTA to the first Med cruise to account for VAT. I did the journey on the 3 night before the EBTA and EBTA and it was still 145.

We also had brunch at Remy on the Dream last week. Due to Spanish VAT it was $75 plus $7.50 VAT. The Champagne experience was $44 plus $18% autogratuity.

I can definitely recommend the Champagne experience. DW loves Champagne so much (she almost exclusively drinks that) and she really enjoyed it. Probably the best value for your money on ship right now (the Champagne tasting would have a been a better value before the price hike).

If my memory serves well she had:
  • Bollinger (this one I'm sure, it's her favorite)
  • POP (a “funny” one, served in a 200ml bottle)
  • Moët et Chandon Ice (on ice, white)
(Of course in addition to the complementary glass served at brunch time.)

I think that change may only be for the European season. All of the drinks (including the water menu) increased from the EBTA to the first Med cruise to account for VAT. I did the journey on the 3 night before the EBTA and EBTA and it was still 145.
I don't think so. They have raised a lot of the drinking prices. The champagne-tasting class went up from $50 to $70 on my next few cruises and the most recent Alaska sailing. Two are on the Fantasy out of PC and the other is another Alaska cruise.
All of them were raised by $5-$20 so the $30 price increase on the Champagne Journey seems on par.

I don't think so. They have raised a lot of the drinking prices. The champagne-tasting class went up from $50 to $70 on my next few cruises and the most recent Alaska sailing. Two are on the Fantasy out of PC and the other is another Alaska cruise.
All of them were raised by $5-$20 so the $30 price increase on the Champagne Journey seems on par.
I was on the two cruises prior to the European season (which already had the increased pricing on champagne tastings) and the first European one. We did Remy on all 3. The price change on all of the drinks, including the water, was explained to me by the Remy manager. He said after the European season the prices will go back down.

I was on the two cruises prior to the European season (which already had the increased pricing on champagne tastings) and the first European one. We did Remy on all 3. The price change on all of the drinks, including the water, was explained to me by the Remy manager. He said after the European season the prices will go back down.
Sorry, I was answering about the tasting classes, not Remy. Those prices are the higher prices for my July Alasa, August Eastern Caribbean - Fantasy, and September 8-night Bermuda. My June Alaska and May- Magic cruises also had the new, higher prices. Yes. I am cruising far too much this year, which is not the norm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter