Remove ex from deed - how?

ScottOKW2K

No Chick Flick Moments
I have two deeds, same resort that I will need to have my ex-spouse removed from. I have several questions abut how to have this done.

Is a title company required, and if so will it be a separate charge for each deed? They were both purchased together at the same time. And what would be the recommended title companies and does anyone who has done this recently have any current information of what is cost, or how pleased you were with the results?

Also, is it possible to do this without a title company? Both deeds have been paid off quite some time ago and I am not aware on any obligations on either.

I have two deeds, same resort that I will need to have my ex-spouse removed from. I have several questions abut how to have this done.

Is a title company required, and if so will it be a separate charge for each deed? They were both purchased together at the same time. And what would be the recommended title companies and does anyone who has done this recently have any current information of what is cost, or how pleased you were with the results?

Also, is it possible to do this without a title company? Both deeds have been paid off quite some time ago and I am not aware on any obligations on either.
You can do it yourself for under $100 or get LT transfers do it for you for about $350. You might find a full service company willing to do a combo deal for around $450.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter