Remember when Artist Point used to serve cool and unusual stuff?

Blue Eeyore

Mouseketeer
Artist Point used to be my favorite. It was always an adventure to eat there! We had buffalo (they still offer this), rabbit sausage, wild boar, venison, ostrich, and elk! All were INCREDIBLE! Well I guess it wasn't very popular because I never see this on their menu anymore. We've been every year, but it just hasn't been the same. Has anyone seen any of these items in the past few years? I know their menu changes throughout the year. I wish they'd bring it back... it was WONDERFUL!

Yeah, they surely had some interesting choices, but you're right, it does make sense that they weren't very popular, and therefore does make sense that we'd see much fewer of them on the menu; on our last visit, it was only the buffalo steak.

They also had some venison as part of an appetizer when we were there in May. However, I agree-I really miss some of the cool, unusual things they had.

I love all those things but especially Ostritch. It's "beef bird". Really. Red, juicy, lean - beef bird. And healthy too.

Too bad.

What, Disney visitors weren't interested in eating Thumper, Pumbaa, Bambi and the Fantasia dancers?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter