Registration for DFTW Bridal Showcase now open! Link in post

is anyone going to go??? if i go, it'll be by myself.... so i would want to "know" someone there.

What a bum, I come back to Australia on the 16th!! :lmao:

I wish I could go! We'll be in Disney and on our Disney cruise a month before this. I don't know if I can justify the airfare and hotel cost so close together :headache: And I love David Tutera and would love going to the dessert party!

i know... i'm trying to swing a buddy pass for delta... and maybe a night at pop-- no park tickets.

Of course this is the day AFTER I leave Florida--- and I can't really justify spending another 2 nights. :(

okay, so with the current deal... i booked POP with a 1 day base ticket, DDP for 3/18-3/20 and it was 480. Pop by itself with the deal was 295 and will be going up way higher after the deal is over. i figured with what i would spend on lunch and dinner the dining plan and a ticket would probably be cheaper. i also couldn't see myself going without hitting a park.

i didn't make a king bed request yet, so if anyone who realllllly wants to go wants to split with me, let me know!!! just PM me!

Is the dessert party sold out??? I tried to do it and it's only showing the showcase with lunch and showcase alone:'( I truely hope not. I really would love to do that. I'm hoping to make a fun girls weekend out of this with my moh and do the luncheon we love David Tutera!!!:) but I'm really also wanting to add the dessert party. Anyone know for sure what's going on??

Is the dessert party sold out??? I tried to do it and it's only showing the showcase with lunch and showcase alone:'( I truely hope not. I really would love to do that. I'm hoping to make a fun girls weekend out of this with my moh and do the luncheon we love David Tutera!!!:) but I'm really also wanting to add the dessert party. Anyone know for sure what's going on??

if my memory serves me right, you had to choose the showcase/showcase and lunch first...

then on another screen it gave you an option for the dessert party.

it shouldn't be sold out. i did mine a while ago, but just added my mom on wednesday.

My Fiance and I will be there for the luncheon and the dessert party!! Woo Hoo...Cant wait!!:yay:

if my memory serves me right, you had to choose the showcase/showcase and lunch first...

then on another screen it gave you an option for the dessert party.

it shouldn't be sold out. i did mine a while ago, but just added my mom on wednesday.

Ahhhh!! THANK YOU!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter