Regarding the Coded Rate I Got on Wednesday...

TwinMom7

Proud Mom of a United States Marine
Just to let you know - since I continue to read how people are nervous about having to show or prove something at check-in using one of the codes discussed earlier this week. I can't speak for all of them, but the one I used (email me at pknight34@home.com for details)has no stipulations and nothing to prove residency at check-in...so obviously it's not a state discount. I called back today, gave them my confirmation number and asked to have a specific building request added to my reservation. The CM told he would be glad to add that for me and when he finished, I told him that I had obtained a great rate earlier this week, and I wanted to double check whether or not there were any stipulations. He told me all I had to show at check-in was a picture ID and a copy of my confirmation letter.
Again, I got the $89 beginning August 9th at the Caribbean Beach using a now "infamous" code which I will not repeat. Email me and I'll be glad to share! ;)

<marquee><font size=4><font color=blue>"It's Time to Remember the Magic"</font></marquee></font>
redMmsundae.jpg

<font size=3><font color=blue>Patty</font>
wavey.gif

<font size=1><font color=red>
Dixie Landings - 9/96
Dixie Landings - 9/97
Dixie Landings - 9/99
Yacht Club - 9/00
Caribbean Beach - 8/01

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest