Refurbishments in April

Well Ive been MIA ... we are not coming this year to CA :( I am super sad. I talked my husband into a quick trip to Orlando before heading to the Bahamas in July. Were doing two days at Universal and then one Disney day. Were going to do the early morning toy story land ticket and then hop to AK. BUT we are booking for next spring break in CA!!!! We have to wait an entire year but its gonna happen. I'll def be back with lots of questions.
Keep us bookmarked and ask away as you think of your questions! Make sure to check in after SWGE opens to keep updated on how things are going with crowds in both parks. You're right: this trip IS going to happen for you, and when it does, it'll be great! Have a great time in Orlando!

Current refurb list has the castle under wraps until at least early May.
Wdw vet, we will be in Disneyland park may 8th-10th for the first time. I know the sleeping beauty castle walkthrough is not showing open until the 28th. Do you think the outside of the castle will be done by our trip? I want to see it sooo bad! I know we will still have a wonderful time regardless, but it would be nice to see

Wdw vet, we will be in Disneyland park may 8th-10th for the first time. I know the sleeping beauty castle walkthrough is not showing open until the 28th. Do you think the outside of the castle will be done by our trip? I want to see it sooo bad! I know we will still have a wonderful time regardless, but it would be nice to see
While anything is possible, I wouldn't count on the scrim being down that early. The work being done to the castle is major repair and refurbishment. The rainy winter put things behind schedule. And it all has to be done, shiny and new, by the time SWGE opens. So keep your fingers crossed for pixie dust, but be realistic, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter