Refillable Mugs.....anyone at BCV right now?

Corinne

DIS Veteran aka DVCTink
I was wondering if the refillable mugs have changed at the Beach Club also? Are they the new 'Year of a Million Dreams' version, or the original Y & BC logo. Thanks!:)

They were changing over during our visit in mid-May.

I was there May 12th - 18th in the beginning of the stay they did have some of the BC mugs but by the third day they were all the generic 2007 mug.

We were there in early June and what they had was a mostly blue mug with characters and 2007 Walt Disney World - Where dreams come true! Nothing specific to BC at the Marketplace when we were there.

I was there May 12th - 18th in the beginning of the stay they did have some of the BC mugs but by the third day they were all the generic 2007 mug.

We were there those exact dates! Room 550.

We were there in early June and what they had was a mostly blue mug with characters and 2007 Walt Disney World - Where dreams come true! Nothing specific to BC at the Marketplace when we were there.

Do you have a choice of colors with the 2007 Walt Disney World - Where dreams come true mug? Could these new mugs be just an interim until they receive personalized BC mugs?

Do you have a choice of colors with the 2007 Walt Disney World - Where dreams come true mug? Could these new mugs be just an interim until they receive personalized BC mugs?

The mugs only offer a choice of handle color: either black or blue.

Just back from BWV and we strolled over to BCV. The Dreams mug with either a blue handle or a grey handle. I thought it was pretty tough to get a refill at BWV. Had to go to the pool bar which must have closed at 5pm or so or go out to the boardwalk stand in line and a castmember would give you a soda at the Boardwalk Bakery. We missed our POR food court.

I'm hoping it is easier for you at BCV.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter