Refillable character cups and popcorn buckets question

robl45

DIS Veteran
I believe I read on here previously that you can bring back the cups and buckets and use them the next time at universal. Is that still the case. I have a popcorn bucket and character cups from our tip a year ago. Will they still work for discounted refills?

We have a bucket that has to be at least 15 years old - and another one that's just a few years old because we forgot out bucket one trip. We take both now. :)

Of course one would be fine for popcorn at the park, but we get popcorn to take back every night for the room or to snack on while having drinks at the Thirsty Fish.

Reminder that the popcorn buckets don't fit in the small lockers outside of the rides (they will fit in the bigger ones you now have to pay for). So something to consider about lugging the popcorn bucket around all day with you.

The parks and the hotels do not share the same refillable cups. If you want one in the park and at the hotel, you would need to buy them separately.

In the parks you can reactivate a cup for around $9 per day or you can just pay for refils at $1.50 each.

I don't know how it works at the hotels.

The parks and the hotels do not share the same refillable cups. If you want one in the park and at the hotel, you would need to buy them separately.

In the parks you can reactivate a cup for around $9 per day or you can just pay for refils at $1.50 each.

I don't know how it works at the hotels.
You can purchase length so stay mugs at the resorts. Sorry, I can't remember how much it costs.

This is the reason I'm still bringing a stroller. Even though the kids are really too old for it, they will appreciate it when they are worn out and it makes it easy to store things.

Reminder that the popcorn buckets don't fit in the small lockers outside of the rides (they will fit in the bigger ones you now have to pay for). So something to consider about lugging the popcorn bucket around all day with you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts