Reedy Creek Fire Station

It isn't necessarily a glitch. There are a lot of people out here who are firefighters, related to firefighters, have friends who are firefighters or are just interested in firefighting and firehouses. My DH used to be a volunteer firefighter so when I saw the title I just stopped by to see what was being said. I'm sure others did likewise. It is an interesting topic even if you don't reply to it.

Well, I never thought of that.

You learn something new every day.

We have visited both FS at DW (with and without DH) and they have all been great!

We also did the tour at E - One (in Ocala). That was very cool, too.

By the way, there is a thread over on the community board for firefighter's wives (husbands welcome too) - volunteer or career! We would love for anyone to stop by! slo has a great thread going over there!!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=550396

Problem is, it was already at like 90k some odd views within only a couple hours of being posted on a Sunday morning. Me thinks there must be something amiss and I will not rest until it is solved:rotfl: :rotfl2:

Yeah, that was just bizarre. I'll wait while you solve it ;)

Problem is, it was already at like 90k some odd views within only a couple hours of being posted on a Sunday morning. Me thinks there must be something amiss and I will not rest until it is solved:rotfl: :rotfl2:

Well, I never thought of that.

You learn something new every day.

Ok so here is my theory. Robo is actually a robot, and was so intrigued by the Reedy Creek thread, that he clicked on it 90,000 times in a couple hours. Then, in an effort to cover his tracks and quell suspecion, he brought it to our attention on the very same thread, under the guise of an innocent observer.

What do you think?:lmao: :rotfl2:

We've responded to Norwich a couple of times for fires. The most recent was last year on Wasington St. Our engine was set up on the side of the building.
That was a bad fire. That part of washington St (exception being the hospital) is Yantic VFD'd district. You could see the smoke from that over by us on the Lisbon side of Norwich

Ok so here is my theory. Robo is actually a robot, and was so intrigued by the Reedy Creek thread, that he clicked on it 90,000 times in a couple hours. Then, in an effort to cover his tracks and quell suspecion, he brought it to our attention on the very same thread, under the guise of an innocent observer.

There is no way that any of that is true.

There is no way that any of that is true..

There is no way that any of that is true...

There is no way that any of that is true....

There is no way that any of that is true.....

There is no way that any of that is true.......

There is no way that any of that is true.,.

true.

true.

true.

true.

true.

true.

true.

true.

Oops.

OK, maybe a little bit true.

happyface_smiley_800x800.gif

We are staying at our home resort of Saratoga Springs in October and I told my DS's 10 & 5 that we'll take a walk over to the F.D. when were there.
I have seen this station each and every time we visit WDW but never had the opportunity to visit the station.
I am looking forward to meeting the brothers/sisters there and will be bringing shirts from my department to give to them.
Oh, by the way does anyone know the staffing level for that station. I would like to bring a shirt for all of the brothers/sisters there?
Here is another one of the current three firehouses (fourth to be built), located near DtD. I stopped in there a couple years back.

http://www.waymarking.com/waymarks/WM11AF

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter