Recycling Suits for boys

ducklite

<font color=teal>Take the Poly, it's fabulous!<br>
As I passed the perfectly good, worn once, boys suit hanging on the door knob to the linen closet in my hall for the tenth time (I keep meaning to take it to Goodwill or something), it dawned on me that read about people not wanting to spend a fortune on dress clothes for their kids for the cruise. I mean how many times will the average boy wear a dark suit before he outgrows it?

It go me to thinking...maybe we could all help each other out here. We could offer suits to each other as our kids outgrow them.

The suit would be dry cleaned, and shipped to a person who needed one in that size. Then they could do the same thing with their sons old suit and send it to someone else. Theoretically no one would have to buy a suit for their son again until the kid was like mine...no longer a child and now needing men's sizes...

So, anyone interested in building a "Suit exchange"?

Anne

I have a 10 and a 12 yr. old boy,and some nice jackets/suits hanging in their closets,too bad they're too small-but in great condition! I like your idea ducklite,I'd rather send the old suits cruisin than see them hanging useless in the closet!

I've sold and bought my son's suits on ebay.

I have a lot of dress clothes size 7/8 boy's!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter