Recommended hotel within walking distance of Eiffel Tower?

aboveH20

DIS Veteran
I’m beginning to think (not in the actual planning stages, yet) of my next birthday ending in zero. Two birthdays ago I went to DLP solo, but next go ‘round it will be me and my husband. We’ve become less adventurous as we get older :sad: thus I’m looking for a hotel within walking distance of the Eiffel Tower so after a horrendously overpriced meal “in” the tower we’d feel safe walking back to the hotel.

Any suggestions?

And of course, we’ll do DLP before or after a couple nights in Paris.

We stayed at Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel a couple of months back which is about a block from Eiffel Tower, and also a few blocks from the Bir Hakeim metro station. Loved the proximity to everything and it was walking distance to a few restaurants in the area as well, which was nice because we had 2 children in tow. Stayed at the junior suite and they put us on the side with the view of the tower.

Safest bet is to go for a chain hotel. They might have less flair and (local) character than a small boutique hotel, but for consistent quality it is more reliable.

We stayed at Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel a couple of months back which is about a block from Eiffel Tower, and also a few blocks from the Bir Hakeim metro station. Loved the proximity to everything and it was walking distance to a few restaurants in the area as well, which was nice because we had 2 children in tow. Stayed at the junior suite and they put us on the side with the view of the tower.
I think I saw that one in my searching, thanks.
We stayed last month at Hilton Canopy Trocadero, as soon as you step out of the hotel you can see the Tower (and from the roof terrace some great views) and it's maybe a 10/15 minute walk to it. Nice hotel.

https://www.hilton.com/en/hotels/parpypy-canopy-paris-trocadero/?SEO_id=GMB-EMEA-PY-PARPYPY
Like the idea of a rooftop terrace.
Safest bet is to go for a chain hotel. They might have less flair and (local) character than a small boutique hotel, but for consistent quality it is more reliable.
Something to be said for a “surprise” free stay.

:thanks: I’m looking forward to continuing planning

that's where we're staying in August after DLP

hopefully walk from RER at Arcde Triumphe isn't too bad!
We were going to walk there but with a big case and two kids on cobbled streets we went for getting on at Trocadero (30seconds from hotel) and connecting there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter