Recommendations for large family trip?

Elephantay

DIS Veteran
I know this is subjective, but I'm hoping to narrow down the huge list of places off-property.
We may plan a trip for our large family- not all WDW days but want to be close. Grandparents, parents, and lots of teens/young adults. We would want two units as we'd have a total of 12-14 people.
Would want a clean, safe place with a great pool area with slides/lazy river etc.
Where do you love?
Thanks

We rented a airbnb, we did not go but the HOA had a waterpark. We had a pool in the backyard and it was a 3 bedroom one of the bedrooms had two bunk beds. The livingroom also had a sofa bed.

In addition to Wyndham Bonnet Creek: Reunion has a lazy river; it's a little farther out, but good if you are not going back and forth to the parks more than once a day. The Orange Lake complex also has one; I think it is in the North Village.

Have a look at The OMNI Hotel at Champions Gate Just off Hwy I-4 And near Hwy 27

Lots of eating places on Hwy 192 ( Go onto Goodman Rd leading onto Hwy 192 )

Shops at Posner Park on Hwy 27 ( 10 min Away )

We have rented an airbnb for a multi generational trip. We had 6 adults, 3 kds, 3 college kids. It was a six bedroom with a pool and we paid around $1400. for 6 nights. This was a couple of years ago While we prefer staying on property, this was a good alternative for our large group!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!