Recommendations for large family trip?

Elephantay

Mouseketeer
I know this is subjective, but I'm hoping to narrow down the huge list of places off-property.
We may plan a trip for our large family- not all WDW days but want to be close. Grandparents, parents, and lots of teens/young adults. We would want two units as we'd have a total of 12-14 people.
Would want a clean, safe place with a great pool area with slides/lazy river etc.
Where do you love?
Thanks

Disneyfan754321

DIS Veteran
We rented a airbnb, we did not go but the HOA had a waterpark. We had a pool in the backyard and it was a 3 bedroom one of the bedrooms had two bunk beds. The livingroom also had a sofa bed.

Brian Noble

Gratefully in Recovery
In addition to Wyndham Bonnet Creek: Reunion has a lazy river; it's a little farther out, but good if you are not going back and forth to the parks more than once a day. The Orange Lake complex also has one; I think it is in the North Village.

• Woodview

DIS Veteran
    Have a look at The OMNI Hotel at Champions Gate Just off Hwy I-4 And near Hwy 27

Lots of eating places on Hwy 192 ( Go onto Goodman Rd leading onto Hwy 192 )

Shops at Posner Park on Hwy 27 ( 10 min Away )

• mindeola

Mad About the Mouse!
    We have rented an airbnb for a multi generational trip. We had 6 adults, 3 kds, 3 college kids. It was a six bedroom with a pool and we paid around $1400. for 6 nights. This was a couple of years ago While we prefer staying on property, this was a good alternative for our large group!

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES