Recent AKL experience

Coldwater,

Were your rooms considered Deluxe? Was there a day bed in the room that had the bunks and queen?

It's good to hear that you enjoyed your stay at AKL. I also liked it there when we decided to split a stay between BC and AKL a year ago. We stayed there second and it was hard to leave my favorite BC, but the resort is beautiful. The decoration is amazing, the layout is well done, and having the animals there is a wonderful experiance. We went and visited there this past May when we were there. There was a nice CM that helped us find some hidden mickey's out by the pool area, and we went into the gift shop. There are a lot of unique things there. AKL ranks up there in my top 3 resorts.:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :sunny:

Our rooms were standard, not deluxe. They were fine for us (me, wife, 6 yo and 2 yo in one room; father in the other).

I did not find out about the room assignments until I arrived.

ColdWaterConch, I must commend you on your most excellent letter! I can see why you had all of your requests granted. Definitely a model for others for follow. Thank you so much for sharing your experience. I'm sure it will prove very useful to many. It sure helped me and I'm not even staying at AKL any time soon! Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter