Reba-Final episode

RangerPooh

DIS Veteran
So did anyone watch it?

We did and are bummed that the show is over. It was a decent episode but we flet like it was missing something. We were wondering if maybe Reba and Brock would have a moment...nope. Then BJ doesn't take the job, which means everyone is still there. This would give the impression that maybe there is hope (crosing my fingers) that another network might pick it up. In all honesty, I think that the end of last seasons final episode was much better. Maybe that's due to it being planned out as an actual final episode.

Did anyone else notice the lack of the two younger kids Kyra and Jake, Elizabeth, or Henry. Not that the grandkids were always shown but there parents were always there but their kids weren't. There was an excuse for Elizabeth but not Henry. Ok that's my gripe.

My DD10 just loves this show, so we watched it. I thought it was a little blah myself. I've never understood why Brock and BJ were considering a divorce, seemed a little contrived to me.

It also bugged me that Henry and Elizabeth weren't there for the final group photo. Those two are never around! Since you see BJ and Brock and Van and Cheyenne all the time, I'm always wondering who's watching the kids!

:sad1:

Saw it! I dont want it to end!!!
One of my fav comedies on tv now (the office & New Adventures of old Christine are the other 2)

Of course Barbara Jean & Brock HAD to stay together! But you know its really really over when Reba admitted that Barbara Jean was her Best Friend!:rotfl2:

Poor Henry hasn't been seen in years!!!!!!!:confused3 And Elizabeth only gets one shot on TV a season!!!!:rotfl:

But then again did you catch the reference to CBS! When Barbara Jean said she will star on the Evening News...and Reba said Then that will be the 'end of CBS'!!!!:confused3 Idunno Maybe, You think????

I did read somewhere that they ALL wanna keep on going with the show!

I was a bit disappointed. I kind of wish Reba could of ended up with someone. And yes, that stunk that the children weren't in the group picture. Then they leave us hanging with Cheyenne being pregnant again. Too many loose ends which leads me to believe that maybe some other station may pick them up just like it happened for Seven Heaven. We can only hope.

I did catch the CSB inuendo, so I was kind of hoping that there might be a possibility that they are considering picking up the show. I also have to wonder how long ago they found out that the show was being canceled as there are unresolved issues. The pregnancy for one is the bigest issue. You just don't announce a pg and have the sow be canceled with no discussion on it. Geez. I too wish that Reba could have found someone.

I love the show. I never watched until a few months ago and now I DVR all the reruns so I can see all the episodes. I would be so happy if CBS or another station picked them up.

I am so mad. I only caught the first 15 minutes of it, then I was rudely interrupted. I really hope someone else picks it up. It's my favorite show.

DISUNC said:
But you know its really really over when Reba admitted that Barbara Jean was her Best Friend!

:rotfl2: Totally agree with this statement.

Reba was one of the 3 TV sitcoms (Rules of Engagement and Til Death) I make a point not to miss. We DVR the reruns daily, and I'm sure there are DVD collections at some point in my future.

Loved this show and am bummed that it appears to be over. I did think that the finale fell a little flat. Guess that's to be expected since they thought they'd be around for another season. I read somewhere that Melissa Peterman (Peterson?) is slated to host a show on E. Don't know if that's legit or not. I did see an interview with Reba over the weekend on CMT. Her only comment was essentially that the series would be on forever in syndication.

I'll miss it...

I agree that the finale last year was much better. Maybe they didn't have enough time to plan this one out, especially since they didn't have a full season.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter