Reas Phone #

I asked Debbie before I made the Palo reservation, what rotation I had, she said, "tell me what you want." So I did and she said, "you got it." I thought that was great.

The July 24th cruise will be our honeymoon. We can't wait to go. 60 days from today, YAY!!

Justcruisin, should we arrange a DIS meet?

Angie

Yeah, any suggestions on rotations?

It doesn't really *matter* does it? I know for those doing a 4 night cruise that the restaurant from the 4th night is a repeat of the 3rd night, so night 4 we're actually doing Palo then. I've also heard that Animators Palate doesn't do the animation show on the 4th night.

As for the others? What to do?

Does order matter? :confused:

I asked for APTA so my daughter won't miss Animator's Palette on the first night ... and you're right, on the 2nd night in AP, you don't get the "show."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter