Realistically, how many rides can one ride in MK?

carimar

Mouseketeer
Hi!
I am trying to gauge how many rides a party of two can realistically ride on, let’s say a 7/10 day, in MK from rope drop until noon if using three FPs and savvy using MDE for additional. How about the hour during EMH? TY!

If you get there before rope drop and don't use time shopping or sight seeing until after noon, then I would say around 8. A high demand ride at rope drop and then low demand rides between fast passes.

We recently did 16 rides in 4 hours, but that was in the evening. The morning will probably be less. That was a crowd level 8 day, early summer with no FPs.

Big Thunder 3x
Splash Mtn 2x
Space Mtn 2x
Mine Train
Pirates
Jungle Cruise
Haunted Mansion
Pooh
Peter Pan
Speedway
Barnstormer 2x

Hmmm... it depends on what you want to ride, I think. Is it a game of "how many rides can we do?" - because that game sounds like a lot of fun! If that's your aim, I'd start in Fantasyland and hit up Ariel, Dumbo, Barnstormer, Teacups, the Carousel, Small World, then head around to Haunted Mansion, Tiki Room, etc.
If you want to do certain rides then it'll take a bit more strategic planning.

I feel confident with a party of two we could ride every "major" ride in the park with the refresh method on a 7/10 day (assuming we were wise enough to get 7DMT and PP FPs at the 60 day mark). It would just take a little persistence and patience.

If you rope drop and are just trying to collect ride numbers, probably about 12. But if you do 7DMT standby, you'll lose at least 20 minutes to it, and the other lines will fill up. So you can do multiple Aladdins or Dumbo early if you want to get your total up and use the FPs for the trains. If you go to BTMR or Space early, you can probably slip a couple of them in fast. But if you're trying for numbers, 7DMT and PP are the real time suck.

Oh, if you plan right and get fast passes as soon as you use the last one you pre booked..and you use single rider lines...The number is as many as you want really. We open and close the parks. Even with out fast passes..late in the day, you can still do tons of stuff. Planning and strategy is key. We always say..1 per hour. and that includes food. so if the are there 12 hours....we can do 12 attractions. easy

Oh, if you plan right and get fast passes as soon as you use the last one you pre booked..and you use single rider lines...The number is as many as you want really. We open and close the parks. Even with out fast passes..late in the day, you can still do tons of stuff. Planning and strategy is key. We always say..1 per hour. and that includes food. so if the are there 12 hours....we can do 12 attractions. easy

MK has no single-rider lines.

Heavily dependent on which attractions you are looking to do. Since you only have 3 or 4 hours, it depends if you want to do Dumbo-like attractions (short ride time) or Splash Mountain-like attractions (long ride time).

We have FP for PP, 7DMT and HM and looking to also do Little Mermaid, Barnstormer, Dumbo, Winnie the Poo, It's a Small World, Pirates, Jungle Cruise, Astro Orbiter, Buzz. No mountains.

We have FP for PP, 7DMT and HM and looking to also do Little Mermaid, Barnstormer, Dumbo, Winnie the Poo, It's a Small World, Pirates, Jungle Cruise, Astro Orbiter, Buzz. No mountains.

Do you know how to "refresh" the MDE app to check for FPs?

Yay!
words and pictures
flower and garden
loaded tots

I seen the refresh talked about,
but now I understand much better
Thank you!
:worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter