? Re: buying annual passes & Table/in/Won.

deva

DIS Veteran
Hello all,

I recently joined the DVC & am still learning as I go. I've never purchased annual passes or a Tables in Wonderland membership before.

My goal is to figure out the best way to purchase annual passes and a Tables in Wonderland Membership, preferably purchasing everything before I get to WDW.

As I understand it through talking with member services, I can only get the DVC discount on annual passes if I buy the passes at a Guest Relations office either at one of the 4 theme parks or at Downtown Disney. I can purchase vouchers through the mail and receive the discount, but the vouchers must be redeemed at Guest Relations. Is this correct?

Regarding purchasing a Tables in Wonderland membership, I might want to use Tables in Wonderland before I visit a theme park or Downtown Disney. If I were to purchase annual pass vouchers through the mail, can I use the vouchers to purchase a Tables in Wonderland membership through the mail? If not, is there another solution to my problem?

Thank you.

Yes, you can get vouchers on line in advance that can be redeemed at Guest Relations. Or you can get your DVC discounted AP at Guest Relations when you get there.

My experience this year was that I could not purchase the TiW card UNTIL I had an activated AP, so I could not do it in advance with the voucher numbers. I heard in the past they would let you buy the TIW with your voucher number, but I was told they do not do that anymore (I assume this is so you couldn't just keep buying an annual TiW card with one voucher that you never actually exchanged for an AP -- not sure why anyone would do that, but ...).

It's very simple to do it all once you get there -- in one transaction -- at Guest Relations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter