Rates for 2006?????

Mad4Dizne

DIS Veteran
I have been trying for weeks.....DOes anyone know when rates for 2006 come out??? I know Disney's have been out for a while, I figured Universal's on-site rates would be out soon too???? I would appreciate any thoughts!!!!!!!

TIA!!!!!!!!!!!
Flo :goodvibes

I am pretty sure the rates for this year came out in December 2004.

December seems awfully late to get reservations for the next year. I know we made reservations for Feb in Septemeber last time we went.

I called a couple weeks ago and was told that 2006 rates would probably be posted in August. I just keep trying every couple weeks.

I called the 800# two weeks ago and they told me to call back in August for 2006 reservations. In fact, and I know they have to say this, but she told me not to wait until later in the year because there are only a limited # of Stay-n-Play deals (if you are interested in something like that) and other specials that sell out quickly.

Maybe I am thinking of the AP rates ?? sorry if that is the case. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter