• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Random Disney Ramblings!

Hello DISBoards!!!
Merry Christmas! I got a lot of Disney stuff and I'm very happy. I have an Art of Moana book, and a MONORAIL BLANKET! Also this really cool book called The Disney Book and it's so awesome.

I hope you all have a happy holiday with your families!

Mickey's Philharmagic is PERFECTION. And no matter how old I am, I'm a child at heart and ALWAYS, ALWAYS reach for re 3D objects coming out of the screen.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!
Football is on the tv and a CARS THREE COMMERCIAL came on so I screamed and there's a sneak peek of it during a college football playoff on January 9. I hate football but I'm willing to watch it for cars.

Avatarland opens just a few weeks after my Disney trip in May. (At least the rumor is that it opens Memorial Day weekend, but I wouldn't quote me on that.)
And I'm not going back to Disney until 2019.
That's a LONG TIME away.
I can't handle that!!! Unless I can get my mom to let me run a Disney race sometime in 2018, Disney is not a very often place I'll visit in the future. I know I'm lucky to have been this many times, but I just miss it.
I won't see Avatarland until I'm almost 16, on my (hopefully) sweet sixteen trip with my best friend.
*sigh* I'll just creep on it from outside.

Avatarland opens just a few weeks after my Disney trip in May. (At least the rumor is that it opens Memorial Day weekend, but I wouldn't quote me on that.)
And I'm not going back to Disney until 2019.
That's a LONG TIME away.
I can't handle that!!! Unless I can get my mom to let me run a Disney race sometime in 2018, Disney is not a very often place I'll visit in the future. I know I'm lucky to have been this many times, but I just miss it.
I won't see Avatarland until I'm almost 16, on my (hopefully) sweet sixteen trip with my best friend.
*sigh* I'll just creep on it from outside.
On the bright side, by waiting so long the crowds will have died down! I didn't go see the Harry Potter stuff at Universal until it had been open for over a year and it was so much less crowded, I'm glad I waited.

On the bright side, by waiting so long the crowds will have died down! I didn't go see the Harry Potter stuff at Universal until it had been open for over a year and it was so much less crowded, I'm glad I waited.
That's very true! I'm excited for the expansion, and thanks for commenting!!

:wave:Hi everyone!
So I'm obviously planning on doing a trip report on my may trip when the time comes, and I was wondering how you all got pictures here and whether I would have to use my laptop, and how I transfer pictures from my camera to a photo website. I've heard of people using the websites Flickr and photobucket but I'm not sure....

So I walk into my science class, and we have a substitute! Yay! (I do not like my science teacher.)
On the board is a video.
A DISNEY IMAGINEERING VIDEO!
I began to excitedly jump up and down, while everyone stared at me. I then made my way to a table with my friends. The video played, and it was all about Newtons Laws Of Motion in Disney attractions. It mostly featured Disneyland, and I found it really cool. Everyone in my class was on their phones and honestly being rude during the movie, but haters gonna hate. Whatever. It was also pretty funny. And I weirded out everyone in my class because I kept randomly gasping because BIG THUNDER MOUNTAIN. Gah.

I'm gonna go do something productive so the sub doesn't find me on my phone. Sigh. Bye! Have a good day! :bounce:

Hello this thread is like non existent and no one comments but hello. :) IN JUST ABOUT 100 DAYS I WILL BE IN DISNEY WORLD AND IM REALLY EXCITED NOTHING CAN STOP ME FROM HAVING A GOOD TIME. I'll try and get trip details soon BUT NOTHING IS PLANNED YET. ITS KILLING ME. BYE FRIENDS HAVE A LOVELY DAY!

OK BUT STARRING ROLLS IS CLOSING? I WANTED A CUPCAKE IVE NEVER HAD ONE
AND NOW ITS CLOSING TOMORROW ANGER ANGER ANGER

HELLO DISBOARDS!
I HAVE A VERY IMPORTANT AND SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
MY FAMILY'S DISNEY VACATION HAS BEEN BOOKED!!!!
WE ARE GOING TO BE IN DISNEY WORLD FROM MAY 5-11
ITLL BE PURE MAGIC!

May 11.
Ring a bell?
It's my last day in Disney World:(!
It's something else's last day too.
ITS THE LAST NIGHT OF WISHES THEY JUST ANNOUNCED IT AND IM CRYING SO VERY HARD.
My sister (who I think stalks this thread but doesn't have an account but I'm unsure) : They're closing Wishes.
Me: You're joking.
Her: No
Me: You're kidding. (She was like half smiling and I really did think she was lying.)
Her: No, check the website.
Me: *goes on Disney news app* *finds article* *leaves room crying*

TODAY WAS TERRIBLE.

We booked a few other restaurants today. Be Our Guest (!!!!EXCITED!!!!) and La Hacienda de San Angel. I want the Churritos because yeah. Actually I want all the desserts but hey.
Also apparently my last day isn't May 11. I don't know but I was told the dates and then my family is INSISTING that I'm wrong and I'm SO MAD because I wanted to see the last Wishes SO BADLY. And my family doesn't know what they are talking about and I'm just confused. Help.

So....
My family also booked Teppan Edo, on my brothers birthday because he's always wanted to go to a habotchi restaurant. I'm not too crazy about the menu, but I'm sure I can find something.
Any reviews on Teppan Edo, La Hacienda de San Angel, or Ohana and Be Our Guest breakfasts?
Thanks! :)

I stayed up too late last night stressing about dining. Yay....
I feel like we have too many reservations and I kinda don't wanna go to Teppan Edo but ugh whatever. Also we can't get Via Napoli and I'm really annoyed about that because it's my favorite Disney restaurant. Sigh.

So apparently we can make Fastpasses today, but I thought it was tomorrow and long story short I'm an idiot.
I hope we can get one for Soarin because that's one of the new rides I'm most excited about!!!
We also cancelled La Hacienda de San Angel. I'm not THAT upset over it, but I wanted those churros.
Gonna make fastpasses which I'll post later!
Have a wonderful and magical day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter