• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Randi's happy horses

pclaire

Mouseketeer
Have any West coast cruisers gone riding with randi? If so, how much money should I bring? we're going next week - there are 2 of us. I think its $45 per person, but what about tips, a T-shirt, and Victors? any advice is appreciated :flower:

Check out the cruise meet thread for July 2nd West Coast Magic (we've continued to post there after our cruise). Several people in our group did Randis and you could PM Jgiants, mokehil, or tchrmom for more specific info.

For Victor's, it depends upon what you want for lunch. Randi bought us our first beer, but we had a few after that and each had an entree. I think our lunch was $25 or so for two adults/$30 with tip. (Actually, I don't even think lunch was this much - that might have been for 3 people because I think we just had one bill for three people.) Randi's t-shirts were only $5 each. I think we gave a $20 tip for the excursion itself (for the two of us). Have fun with Randi! :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter