Rainforest Room/ Beer Mug

MelMomOf3

Earning My Ears
Is this available on the Dream, I have looked all over the Cruise line site and can't find anything more than where you can order it under gifts. I am also certain that I saw something about it the other day, but not now. Can anyone give me any info or point me in the direction of the info I swear I saw?

Also I know the cost of the beer mug, but what are the cost of the 16 oz beers? And are the mugs glass or plastic?

Also do these have to be purchased ahead of time or can they be purchased on ship?

Make sure you purchase rain forest online before cruise. I know for the Fantasy they were posting 16 dollar one day pass on line. But when me and the wife purchased it on the ship it was 27 dollars. From other people I talked to on our cruise their was a price difference for some other spa and salon stuff as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter