Rainforest Pass

I prefer the dark cavi-ness of the Wonder to the brightness on Dream. That's part of what makes it so relaxing for me, I think. Now I'm thinking I'll add another two day passes to my order. :rolleyes1

Tried it on the Dream once and got bored within an hour. I also found it pretty awkward. Glad I tried it once, but one hour was enough for me.

The spa is one of the few things I find lacking on the Disney ships in comparison to other cruise lines. I really do hope the new ships have bigger facilities.

How do you pre-book this? I have been all over the spa activities on the website and I don't see anyway to do this.

How do you pre-book this? I have been all over the spa activities on the website and I don't see anyway to do this.

You can purchase the day passes before your cruise. It's listed under the "in room gifts and amenities", and you have to call or fax in the order form.

Length of cruise passes aren't available for pre-purchase. You have to go to the spa once on board to purchase that.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter