Rainforest Cafe in DD takes reservations one year in advance.....

disney4us2002

Tagless by choice!!
Just a heads up to anyone else who thought you couldn't make a PS there at all (like me!). We want to eat there on Christmas day 2004 so I called just to see when that could be made and if a cc would be needed etc given that it's a holiday and I was allowed to make the reservation today without a cc deposit. Yippee!

Thanks for the info, just a reminder for those that read this The Downtown Disney Rainforest reservations are taken directly through the rainforest by calling 407-827-8500 (you must book at least 24 hours in advance...same day reservations are accepted up until 4pm on a walk up basis only).

If you are looking to reserve at The Rainforest Cafe at Animal Kingdom you can call 407-WDW-DINE in advance. Same day reservations are accepted by calling the resturant directly at 407-938-9100.

I am glad you posted this, I am starting to get my plans together to start making our PSs this month and was not sure about the Rainforest Cafe taking reservations.
This is good to know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter