Rainforest Cafe-DTD or AK?

poohkinandpiglet

<font color=663300>Longhorn Fan<br><font color=cc6
We will be celebrating my DS's 6th birthday during our Oct trip. We are planning to have an early dinner at Rainforest Cafe on his special day.

Which RC location would be a better choice-- AK or DTD- and why??

I would suggest DTD, unless you are staying close to AK. DTD location will give you something to do after you celebrate.

Last year I ate at RC in AK. I got the baked stuffed lobster, it wasn't like you get up here in New England but it was edible, my son got the slab of ribs wich were so so and he is not a picky eater. ;)

You don't have to wait if you make a Advance Reservation. Even though the Dining line don't take them for the DTD location the location does. You may call the directly to book. If you don't know the number Disney dining will give it to you. :wizard:

b4u2love said:
You don't have to wait if you make a Advance Reservation. Even though the Dining line don't take them for the DTD location the location does. You may call the directly to book. If you don't know the number Disney dining will give it to you. :wizard:

Good to know! :)

Thanks for the replies. I've heard it's worth the $15 to buy the Safari Club card in advance so you can use it to get priority seating, a free appetizer and a discount on the meal.

I think we'll go with the DTD location since I'm planning to let my birthday boy choose his presents from the Lego store later that evening. Should be a magical day for him since he has no idea we'll be doing this! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter