RAIN, SCHMAIN, AND HURRICANES: Our 9/2011 Cruise: NEW ANNOUNCEMENT!

In more DCL news, there is an offer out to DVC members for some June sailings on the Fantasy that are making luv and me rethink our summer plans. We simply didn't have enough time on this past cruise to enjoy everything, and we're itching to go back before 2013. This offer is making us go, "hmmmm." Must. . .not. . .stretch. . .budget. . .though. . .aargh!:rolleyes1

You must do it! Your adoring fans need the TR. :)

Jill in CO

You must do it! Your adoring fans need the TR. :)

Jill in CO

jenseib said:

Sadly, there simply isn't room in the budget. Wait. . .no, that isn't quite true. We could probably make it happen $-wise, but the entire 7 days off would be an issue. Whereas it would be easy for me to do, luv can't just up and take off like. It looks as though you'll have to wait for our TR from the upcoming trip to the Food and Wine Festival in November (I'm already formulating the pre-TR. . .;)). Meanwhile, if you haven't done so already, here's a link to an ongoing planning journal where you can continue to follow our adventures. There's a goodly number of pics on that thread, too.
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2895951

Thanks so much for the kind comments! It makes an old man smile on a Saturday morning as he sips his coffee and looks out over his deck at the mountains. . .

Well, so far I've not been able to get her to try. What's up with that??

Sorry I didn't respond earlier--I try to respond to all posts at some point, but I think I missed this one. As pointed out by NAB (and quoted in your post), I am the man with painted toenails who nearly had to be extracted from a Wonder tub by the jaws of life. ;) Thanks for your comments re: changing family dynamics, but that's life, isn't it? Though the journey to where I am now had moments of angst and dread, I can honestly say I've never been happier. LOML is the most exceptional woman (my current list of superlatives for her runs close to 100 ::yes::), and my current job lets me see my lovely daughter daily (her mom and I are on good terms, too, so that helps). Speaking of, that curly-haired little girl will be a 7th-grader next year! :scared1: But, she still tells me she loves me and gives good hugs. To have found the love of my life and have the other important female in my life nearly every day makes me one happy fella. :cool1:

Just off the Fantasy this morning and having withdrawals so had to come to DIS! What a time we had...with my 2 children and their 6 kids! The girls, 10 and 7 cried last night when they cut their kids club armbands off because of the finality that they could not go back to the club. Poor kids, I guess they thought we could just stay forever.

I'll be keeping up with your enthusiasm, if I can't go again I am glad someone else can! :cheer2:

Sleepydog25:
Please be sure to post either a link or notice on THIS thread of your new pre TR. That way subscribers can jump on the new one. ;)

Your TR will go down as one of my top 2 most favorite ever. (favorite... probably nobody will remember her is something like the Tenorator --can't remember exact Disname) :cheer2:
Well, true to my word, I am putting out a notice here that we are starting a pre-TR for our upcoming trip to WDW followed by our second cruise on the Dream. If anyone is still subscribed to this thread, you will either think "Yes! It's about time!" or "Really? Those two again?" Then again, this may completely fall on deaf ears. :laughing: I'm working on a snazzy title, but if you've read this entire TR, you will note that I said titles are NOT my forte. You'll just have to deal with my half-witted, semi-humorous attempt. At any rate, stay tuned! I'll put the TR on the Cruise Line forum since we will be ending our trip with said cruise, but I will also have a link somewhere on another TR board (DVC?). Ciao!

Well, true to my word, I am putting out a notice here that we are starting a pre-TR for our upcoming trip to WDW followed by our second cruise on the Dream. If anyone is still subscribed to this thread, you will either think "Yes! It's about time!" or "Really? Those two again?" Then again, this may completely fall on deaf ears. :laughing: I'm working on a snazzy title, but if you've read this entire TR, you will note that I said titles are NOT my forte. You'll just have to deal with my half-witted, semi-humorous attempt. At any rate, stay tuned! I'll put the TR on the Cruise Line forum since we will be ending our trip with said cruise, but I will also have a link somewhere on another TR board (DVC?). Ciao!

I vote for "Yes! It's about time!"

:thumbsup2

Jill in CO

I vote for YAY also, and please put a link here as I will never go hunt out the other forums.

Looking forward to it! :thumbsup2

jedijill said:
I vote for "Yes! It's about time!"
Backstage Gal said:
I vote for YAY also, and please put a link here as I will never go hunt out the other forums. Looking forward to it!
anewmac said:
Ditto what she said!!

We are humbled by your enthusiasm (well, maybe humbled isn't the best word for me :laughing: . . .how about thrilled?), and we look forward to getting started in the next 24 hours. You guys remember how good I am at deadlines, right? :smokin:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter