Raglan Road questions

we3travellers

Mouseketeer
We would really like to dine at RR on our next trip and really want to see the entertainment. My questions are:

1. Is there an "optimum" time to make and ADR to enjoy the entertainment? Surely they cannot be dancing all evening!

2. If I have an ADR, is it possible we may be sat outside? Then we would miss it all!

1. Here's a link to RR's web site. Click on Entertainment at the top of the page for days and times of the dancers and band shows, etc.

http://www.raglanroad.com/get-in-here

2. If they're really swamped, they might want to seat you outside. If you want to see the entertainment, tell them you're happy to wait for an inside table.

We just ate there the other night! It is such a fun place.

The band plays mostly through the night, with breaks of course. The dancers come out sporadically. I didn't notice pattern, but at least a few times per hour.

If you are outside, you will see a different band.

All reservations are for the inside, the patio is open seating and walk ups if it's really busy...I always found that having 7:30 or 8pm ADRs got me a lot of good music and dancers!

In October, we had an 8:15 reservation. I asked if we could be seated in the room where the entertainment was. They said yes, if we were willing to wait. We were and I am so glad we did. That night we only had to wait until 8:30. It was great fun!! We will be back.

You probably know this--while the entertainment is GREAT, it is VERY LOUD. Forget almost any conversation over your meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter