Raglan Road and dining plan

NMW

DIS Veteran
Has anyone eaten at Raglan Road and used the dining plan? If so, were there any resrictions?

They are listed on the dining plan.

It's an Irish Pub in Pleasure Island that opened several months ago. It is listed on the dining plan and I am hoping that someone who has used the plan there can tell me about their meal and experience using the plan there-any resrictions, things like that. We walked into the store part of it when we were there in Dec 05 and the restaurant looks beautiful.

We ate there in Dec05 on the dining plan and had no problems. The food was good. You were not allowed the appy's for 2.
HTH

BBGirl said:
We ate there in Dec05 on the dining plan and had no problems. The food was good. You were not allowed the appy's for 2.
HTH

I have a question about the appetizers. If TWO people ordered an appetizer for two, could they get one and split it?

DD states that if an appy or dessert is for 2 then dining plan guests should be able to order it if two people are willing to order that(1item) as their dessert or appy. We found this to be true everywhere we ate but we did not try it at Raglan Road.
HTH

We ate at Raglan Road on 12/19. You could order 1 appetizer for 1 per person, or 1 appetizer for 2 per 2 people.

Note, however, that that is not a general Dining Plan policy -- each restaurant can make their own decision about whether to allow two Dining Plan patrons to order a menu item for two, and can change their policy without notice. (That's one reason why it pays to be nice to your server! :))

HTH

Huh, thats odd. I had no problem when ordering my app. It was for 2 ppl cost 2 app credits so we just split it?! :confused3

We ate there 12/11 and 12/13 on the DDP with no problem. Great food, service and atmosphere. As others have stated the only restriction was if you order an appetizer for 2 or the dessert sampler (which was WONDERFUL:goodvibes ) that you had to have 2 people on the plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter