QVC billing ?

Kathi OD

<marquee><font color=blue>The first person to repl
Just curious if this has happened to anyone else so I know if this will correct itself or if I should call.

I ordered 2 sets of Bethlehem candles as one of DD's Christmas presents. The total for both was $112.26. I placed them on the same order and they've arrived; in the same box.

Tonight, while I am trying to balance my checkbook (yes, I am old and I do it about twice a month), I see there are 2 charges from QVC. One is for $20.20 and the other is for $17.22. A total of $37.42 and obviously not even close to what I should have been billed. Both charges have the same order number on them, except one says -01 at the end, and the other says -02. The rest of the order number matches the order number on my packing slip.

So what is going on here? First, why would they charge me two separate and different amounts for the same order? Second, do you think they will eventually adjust the amounts to what it should be or am I going to have to call and get it straightened out?

Is it possible that it was buy more save more item? I think they have if you buy 2 or more of the same items, on the same order, to the same address, they knock off a certain dollar amount. I am not positive how it works.

I bought Mia (American Girl Doll) and they billed me in "3 easy installments" ... I had no idea as I don't recall checking the 3 easy payment option or anything. It didn't cost any more, but I was scratching my head for the longest time as well. It was my first QVC order.

Maybe you will be billed in 3 installments???

You DO get a discount on multiple same item orders AND sounds like you got easy pay so they spread out payments.

They didn't undercharge you.

Looks like you got the 3 easy payment w/o even asking ;)
$20.20 + 17.22 = $37.42
37.42 x 3 = $112.26 (which is what you were expecting to pay for them)
:goodvibes

I ordered my digital camera when they had an easy-pay special. There was a box that you had to check if you DIDN'T want the order on easy-pay. It wasn't very obvious and I only noticed it because I was undecided and was looking for a place to opt in or out.

Thank you all!!!

Yes, the second item was cheaper and I never thought about the easy pay thing as I didn't need it, but it surely makes sense! Guess I'll wait until January and see if another charge shows to my checking account before calling...but I will leave the full amount in my register so I'm not short when the next installment is taken out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter