• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Quote of the day thread

“I am altering the deal. Pray I don't alter it any further.” - Darth Vader

I just figured this quote would make Star Wars fans laugh if you have seen the robot chicken video.

“We need the tonic of wildness...At the same time that we are earnest to explore and learn all things, we require that all things be mysterious and unexplorable, that land and sea be indefinitely wild, unsurveyed and unfathomed by us because unfathomable. We can never have enough of nature.” Henry David Thoreau

Or to be pessimistic, unless of course the out come is worse than the worst you expected.

Had a biopsy scheduled and before it was even performed I told DW and kids I had cancer and expected it to have already metastasized so researched and prepared. The results were the MOST AGGRESSIVE PCa (Prostate Cancer) so I was correct BUT it had not yet metastasized so pleasantly surprised. It is now 7.5 years since diagnosis and latest testing indicate that it might now be metastasized so further testing to find out but already prepared from 7.5 years ago.

Last week bugged out expecting 18' surge from IAN and again warned DW as we prepared. Made sure we took 82yo neighbor with us and as of this posting our house has tree damage, water damage but electricity was returned yesterday along with water and neighbor's house has line crew at house right now and no house damage to hers. We are fortunate and head back in AM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter