Quiz question!

WDWfan uk

<font color=red>.... but you can call me Shirley :
.......... When was the last time there was no rain during Wimbledon?

..... answers on a postcard please to........ Nah! Just post your best guess. ( If you were listening to the same radio prog as me, hold back until there have been some guesses :teeth: )

I'm gonna guess 1995 as even though I lived opposite the grounds that year I didn't have any tickets for people's Saturday and had to sleep out all night in the park with one of my housemates - however the good thing was we could go and shower and stuff first thing in the morning ;)

............. yes, it was 1995 :) !

Close Tim :rolleyes:

Kaylee, I haven't had enough time to watch nearly as much as I'd like to - I see bits of matches here and there!

I wouldnt have had a clue - it always seems like Wimbledon is a dead cert for Rain!

I wish I could get into Tennis - DH & DS love it, but I dont enjoy it at all :(

OMG!!!!!!!!!! I cannot believe I was right. I remember that Summer ever so well it was the first Summer since the age of 16 that I had been single and I was loving every moment of it ;) ;)

Woo-hoo I'm chuffed to pieces at myself :Pinkbounc

:D Nope, I wouldn't have got it.

I should have know better, though, than to suggest to friends that we'll go strawberry picking this week. Not terribly into the old tennis, so hadn't given it a thought it was Wimbledon, which means rain . . . which means soggy strawberries.

Hopefully it will be better next week so fat tummies then;)

I remember it being hotter and dryer than usual and drinking fat too many white wine spritzers and lots of white zinfandel or whatever you call it ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter