Quite Cove Pool/Adult Deck space on Wish

And if you watched that Today show video about a month ago where they toured the ship it looks tiny in that video.
I hadn't watched that video, but now that I have, I'm even more concerned that it's going to be too small. I was hoping that some of the space heading forward on each side would help, but the drone footage sure doesn't make it look like much. We can't see the Starboard side, and the deck plan does show more adult space on that side heading forward on deck 13, but I'm afraid Quiet Cove is going to be more like Crowded Cove.

Hoping to be pleasantly surprised... maybe they'll use some Pym Technology from the Marvel dining experience and shrink us down so that 75 people can share a single deck chair.

I just went and watched the GMA video. It is even smaller than I imagined. I know it didn't show much of the ship but it seems really small. We were on a 4 night Dream sailing in March with only 2000 people and the adult areas were packed. I don't see where the people will physically go.

I just went and watched the GMA video. It is even smaller than I imagined. I know it didn't show much of the ship but it seems really small. We were on a 4 night Dream sailing in March with only 2000 people and the adult areas were packed. I don't see where the people will physically go.
I’ve just looked, I don’t think the pool looks too bad (looks bigger than Dream/Fantasy at least) but there is no space around the pool at all - or it definitely seems that way now!

What a stupid design. I like that it’s aft but other than that, not sold on it.

That's kind of surprising to me, because I was going to comment how I thought Disney finally got the ratio of adult-to-family lido deck space right with the Wish. On every cruise we've been on, the family pool has been packed--pool and hot tub shoulder to shoulder, every lounger full, while the adult area has been downright empty--on our Easter cruise this year, there were no more than 5 adults in the adult pool area every time I've gone. If I had to guess why our experiences were so different, I assume it must be because we tend to sail during school holidays, when the number of families with children is maxxed out, whereas you went in May when school is in session. But for our five cruises to date, it was clear that the adult pool area was larger than it needed to be, and the family pool area was too small.
That makes sense. We are two adults, no kids, so we always go on cruises specifically when school is in session since it’s normally cheaper all around for airfare and cruise fare. And during our cruise, the family pool looked so empty when we walked by. Whereas Quiet Cove had at least 20 people in it every time, and 6-8 people in the jacuzzi. Totally probably dependent on the exact week you are cruising.

Agreed - we find it almost impossible on sea days to get a lounger on the pool level in the adult area when we sail, it's always packed! I've also never been able to use the public hot tub onboard as we find it awkward with strangers - I've had much better luck hitting our timing right in the rainforest room.

I'm guessing the area around Currents will be adults only, and that's probably where you'll find me. I didn't like how the adult only pool on the Dream was so small that just a few people made it look full.

Will someone share the link to the GMA video? I found one, but it did not show the adult pool area. Thanks!

It looks like it might be just a bit larger than I was expecting, but still pretty small.

I was hoping to be able to drink coffee in the Cove Cafe, but from the video it looks like you're only allowed to put it up to your lips and then smile and nod at the people around you... :coffee:🤣

It looks like it might be just a bit larger than I was expecting, but still pretty small.

I was hoping to be able to drink coffee in the Cove Cafe, but from the video it looks like you're only allowed to put it up to your lips and then smile and nod at the people around you... :coffee:🤣
That does seem like precious little seating; I'll also miss the bar stools to sit at while waiting for my latte to be made.

Has anyone seen better pictures or video? That video conveniently does not show the actual pool.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cfb4QyFL9AY/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y= This is the only person who seems to have been to the pool.

Yes, I asked about the whirlpool since she seems to imply there is only one.

Edit: turns out there is only one whirlpool in the adult section, so disappointing from Disney
I think it looks nice! Yes it is not a big pool but it is designed for lounging with a view and it totally delivers on the view!

I think it looks nice! Yes it is not a big pool but it is designed for lounging with a view and it totally delivers on the view!
Views will only matter if we can get in it... ;)

I'm still bitter over the woman who stole my spot NEXT TO MY HUSBAND in satellite falls when I had to jump out to get a tumbler that fell over and started rolling away. I came back right away but she just stared at me standing next to him so we both moved. There were plenty of other spots but she wanted mine I guess. Or my husband. Unclear.

TLDR people get weirdly territorial with pools and more space would have been nice...

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cfb4QyFL9AY/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y= This is the only person who seems to have been to the pool.

Yes, I asked about the whirlpool since she seems to imply there is only one.

Edit: turns out there is only one whirlpool in the adult section, so disappointing from Disney

Wow. That is smaller than it looked in pictures. The pool will be very nice if you get in but with the ledge seats there isn't much room. I am used to sailing on the Dream when it is wall to wall people in the adult pool. Or maybe people on the seats will get mad when their view is obscured by the all people standing in front of them. :-)

Even if the lounge chairs extend on the other side of the ship as well there are not many of them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!