Quick Reviews from Two-Weeks Eating in September

Awesome report. So glad to see Disney not only had so many options for you all but they are actually good. Thanks for sharing

Thanks for sharing! Where did you get the carrot cake cookie? That looks so yummy!

I’ve seen many other reviews about the noise level at Boathouse. For those prices I won’t be going there!

Thanks for sharing! Where did you get the carrot cake cookie? That looks so yummy!

I’ve seen many other reviews about the noise level at Boathouse. For those prices I won’t be going there!
Its in the Starbucks in DHS. Its worth the park entry cost and the long line in Starbucks!

Thank you for sharing your reviews, really interesting!
Just a heads up, to be honest, I HAVE children and am still overwhelmed sometimes by how LOUD groups of them can be!

It sounds perplexing to me that the wave chose to do a creme brûlée as their no sugar added option... it’s literally only distinguished by sugar caramelised on the top! What an odd thing to do. Hopefully The Wave will step up their game when we go in Feb i really want to try the bacon and eggs! Thanks for the review

A bit late to the party but great reviews and totally agree with your experience of the restaurants we have visited.

Ale and Compass - must do for us now
Boathouse - done once - never again.
Blaze Pizza and Deluxe Burger - Fab
Yachtsman's - fantastic meals for us too.
Wave - started off well but has gone down on every visit for us too. We don't bother now.
Sunshine Seaons - always something there for us too
Via Napoli - rotten service and very average meal. Should have gone for the pizza!
Cape May Cafe - Love the breakfast there but not so fond of the dinner.
BOG Lunch - not as good as it used to be in our opinion.

Really enjoyed Sebastian's on our most recent visit.

Roll on the next trip!

Mrs TT

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!