Quick reviews 4/6-4/10 (Pop, GF Cafe, Raglan, Beaches, Sci-Fi, etc.)

- Raglan Road. I was very excited for this one, mostly for the music and dancing. WHOMP WHOMP- we got put in a little room to the side, with a big wall between us and the stage and couldn’t see anything. It wasn’t very busy so I was surprised they were putting anyone back there. I should’ve asked if we could move, but I was disappointed and caught off guard so I didn’t think about it. I stood up a few times during the show to take a peek but it was obviously less than ideal.
Don't you hate that? I had a reservation for a place I was excited about last weekend. Not only did they sit us right by the broom closet, but the broom was actually poking out :sad2: Usually I would ask to be moved but that day I was also caught off guard and I just didn't have the energy. It was actually comical. Won't go there again.

Don't you hate that? I had a reservation for a place I was excited about last weekend. Not only did they sit us right by the broom closet, but the broom was actually poking out :sad2: Usually I would ask to be moved but that day I was also caught off guard and I just didn't have the energy. It was actually comical. Won't go there again.
Yes! It was our first time there and the entertainment was the reason we went. They weren’t super busy so I think if I had asked politely they probably would’ve moved us. I wish I had! We were seated next to a couple on their (obvious) first date, so eavesdropping to see how it was going became our entertainment instead LOL.

When we are at Raglan last year we got seated way away-asked to be closer to stage and she cheerfully moved us right next to. Good was fine, not fabulous, but experience was great.

Yes, if you ask at Raglan Road, they will get you in view of the stage. We went last year and they started to put us at a back room table, we asked and they moved us. This year, we asked up front and they sat us right next to the stage...so close you had to dodge the kicks LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter