Quick Queue the Friday before Thanksgiving?

MamaKate

Simply meant to be...
Will Quick Queue be needed the Friday before Thanksgiving (11/18)? My daughter and I are doing a Universal trip and she wants to try out the roller coasters at Sea World so I'm only planning 1-day at Sea World.

I initially looking at Tuesday 11/22, but the Quick Queue passes are $40/each more on that day. Are they so much cheaper on 11/18 because that is a slow day?

I don’t think Quick Queue will be needed that day. When it is priced low, they don’t expect it to be very crowded. Quick Queue rarely sells out on slower days and you could always decide to wait to see how crowded it is just in case for some reason it is more crowded than expected.

Last year I visited on the Tuesday the week before Thanksgiving and in 90 minutes I rode Mako 5 times and Journey to Atlantis once and that was with Mako only running 1 train because crowds were so low.

I don’t think Quick Queue will be needed that day. When it is priced low, they don’t expect it to be very crowded. Quick Queue rarely sells out on slower days and you could always decide to wait to see how crowded it is just in case for some reason it is more crowded than expected.

Last year I visited on the Tuesday the week before Thanksgiving and in 90 minutes I rode Mako 5 times and Journey to Atlantis once and that was with Mako only running 1 train because crowds were so low.

That is good to know! I'd rather go on Tuesday as it fits into our schedule better so that sounds promising!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter