quick question

akc

Earning My Ears
I have all of my reservations for SEpt, and got everthing I wanted so I am a happy gal, but I would love to eat at GF once. where I might I eat a supper . It does not have to be perfect , just want to eat there . I am eating at chef mickey for breakfast one day, doing the wc at the lodge, and the rest of them are just about perfect for me. but was wondering if anyone might have an idea of where I might go to eat.
Kitty

I'd suggest the Grand Floridian Cafe. I enjoyed my meal there a lot. You can see the menu here. Your other options are 1900 Park Fare (character dinner), Narcoossee's (more experience that the GF Cafe), Citricos (also more expensive) or Victoria & Alberts (way more expensive).

I'd have to agree, I'd definitely go to the Grand Floridian Cafe. It's a restaurant you don't hear much about, but we've been there for breakfast and dinner and have never had a bad meal there. I know most people here would probably disagree, but I prefer it over Narcoosee's....:)

I noticed you indicated a Sept trip. There are a few changes in GF dining:

1900 Park Fare(Cinderella character meals) is closed for refurbishment. All of those meals (B, L, D) are being held in the GF Cafe. Those are pre plated meals and a shared dessert plate for your table. 1900 Park Fare is a buffet that we thoroughly enjoyed a few years ago.

GF Cafe's lunch menu will be served in Citricos. Not sure if this applies for Breakfast too. I don't think there is a GF Cafe dinner available since Citricos will be open for dinner in their own space. We are having a GF Cafe lunch on August 31st.

We will have a dinner at Narcoossee's on August 30th, our arrival night. Our seating will allow us to see both the Electric Water Parade and Wishes from Narcoossee's. Something to keep in mind since you are considering a dinner there.

Citricos, like Narcoossee's, is a 2TS or Signature dining restaurant. Both are dinner only.

So your dinner choices are: GF Cafe character meal, Narcoossee's and
Citricos. You can find the menus for each on this web site under "Dining" at the top of the page. I can't imagine that any of them would be a bad decision!

Gasparilla Grill and Games

WE love the above place for a Counter Service, we ate there in October when the kids went on the Pirate cruise, it was so good and so much food, DH wants to make a trip there just to eat!!!! We will do the water mice while we are there, just an option!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter