Quick question on borrowing points

cascadecupcake

Disney Lovin' Michigander
I'm going to OKW end of October and want to spend my last night at BCV Studio if they have one available. (11/5) I am using all but 13 of my points for the grand villa. The studio at BC is something like 24 points. Anyway, my question is, if I want to try to book this at the 7 month window, I need to call in April. Can I borrow the other 11 points from 2005 allotment at that time? I didn't know if the date you were calling (04/04) had to be within your use year (in my case June) or if just the reservation you were trying to make did. (11/04) Does that make sense? Any help would be appreciated! :)

Because you will be in your '04 use year in October, you can borrow from your '05 points. The points have to be available at the time of your visit. So you can make the ressie in April.

Bobbi:D

Speaking Pam to Pam ;)

Booking the reservation and availability of points are two different things. To make sure you are okay with the point borrowing, your Use Year is the key.

June 2004-May 31, 2005 is one year of points. October falls into this timeframe and you are using all your points.

June 2005-May 31, 2006 is the next Use Year.

Yes, you can borrow points that will be used in October. You can make your reservation any time after the 7 month window opens. Remember, once you borrow the points to make the reservation they are permanently in that Use Year. You will have to use them before 5/31/2005.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter