Quick Que next week and 1st time visitor

LisaRay

DIS Veteran
My DH and I are planning to go to Sea World next week on Tuesday April 16th we've never been before. I don't do coasters, but he does and I'm debating getting the QQ for him but it's is $69 or $89 depending on which one I choose. It's supposed to be 90 degrees and I don't want to melt all day waiting on him to ride and also have him melt in the lines, but I keep thinking it's a Tuesday surely, it's not very busy. LOL

Looking for opinions. We are normally Disney parks only, but I thought this would be fun for him.

I don't think Quick Queue will be needed. Weekdays when local schools are in session are usually very empty. I rarely wait more than 10 minutes for anything on those days. The only exception may be Ice Breaker if it's running 1 train as that can sometimes build up a line especially right after an Orca Encounter show lets out.

Quick Queue never sells out on those days so you can wait until you get there to see if you need it or not on the slight chance it is much more crowded than expected.

I don't think Quick Queue will be needed. Weekdays when local schools are in session are usually very empty. I rarely wait more than 10 minutes for anything on those days. The only exception may be Ice Breaker if it's running 1 train as that can sometimes build up a line especially right after an Orca Encounter show lets out.

Quick Queue never sells out on those days so you can wait until you get there to see if you need it or not on the slight chance it is much more crowded than expected.
Thank you so much for this info

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter