• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Questions re booking

Winterfee

Mouseketeer
Hi there,

we intend to make our next trip in March 2008. As I learned from the Disneymagicalchristmas website there will be a special offer for the time between the 7th and 12th of March. But when I try to book it I can only see the "normal" prices - no special offer :confused3 . What am I doing wrong? Or is this offer only for UK-people (as it is a UK site). We're from Switzerland, so maybe it's not working?!

Can anybody help me?

Thanks in advance,
winterfee

Hi there,

Or is this offer only for UK-people (as it is a UK site). We're from Switzerland, so maybe it's not working?!

You might be right:sad1: , I am from Italy and when i booked last April for September just a few days *pay 3 and stay 4* were avaliable for us when there were a lot more for people from the UK :sad2: .
My partner is English and we were tempted to cheat :cool2: but then it would had been obvious that our documents are Italian and we live here and we didnt want to get in troubles..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter