Questions re BJ's/Sam's Warehouse

Sorry it took me so long to get back here. I want to thank everyone for their thoughts and opinions (haven't made a decision yet) and a big thank you to Lisa for putting together that list for me.

BTW, I do plan to breastfeed; however, I'm making plans in case it doesn't work out b/c both my mom and sis had issues where bf didn't work and I don't know if it's genetic or not.

I have been a member with both and I may be biased since I am now a manager @ BJ's but I agree with most others comments here on BJ's for diapers and formula...Not to mention oooodles of other items. Just because I work somewhere doesn't mean I have to shop there (why return my paycheck to my employer?? LOL) but with the fact they offer BJ's coupons stacked with manufacturer coupons PLUS I get items at times with an instant rebate I end up saving a ton of $$..You just have to become familiar with the product and whether it is a good bargain for you. Do you really need a 500 count Tylenol? I did since it had a $2.00 instant rebate, a $3.00 BJ's coupon and also a $1.00 manufacturer good off any Tylenol product...So what went from a 500 count for $15.00 I paid $9.00....cheaper then Target 250 count Tylenol....Just an example.

If you have any questions I'd be happy to answer ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter