Questions about purchasing DVC

the first one is a 1 Bedroom preferred in September at SSR (due to short notice and limited availability everywhere)
Go check out the room inventory and put a waitlist in for a room that has some inventory. Waitlist does fill, especially for a choice that has a lot of rooms, like Poly. If you choose something with very few rooms (like BLT standard), then your waitlist is unlikely to fill just because of the numbers.

Welcome Home…
Villa Grand Floridian is first class all the way and you are too for remembering to let us , your new friends, know.
I will be even happier when you post another update all about the day you arrive for your first visit .
Theres no place like a DVC Home !
Thank you so much!! I have dreamed of this for so many years, I can hardly contain my excitement!! I will definitely post an update for my first visit … 95 days and counting …

Go check out the room inventory and put a waitlist in for a room that has some inventory. Waitlist does fill, especially for a choice that has a lot of rooms, like Poly. If you choose something with very few rooms (like BLT standard), then your waitlist is unlikely to fill just because of the numbers.
Thank you for that info. I saw the waitlist options in the room list, but wasn’t sure if it was worth doing or not. I’m working on trying to figure it all out. I have to say it’s a little overwhelming so far, but I will have it figured out in no time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter