Questions about parking......

I~heart~Mickey

Mouseketeer
I am headed to WDW in May. We are staying off property and I was wondering.......

If we have reservations for breakfast at a Disney resort and park in the resort parking lot do we need to move our car before entering the park or can we leave it in the resort parking lot?

If you pay for parking can you re-enter the parking lot if you leave with the car?
Like if we decide to go back to the condo to change clothes or something.....will I have to pay parking 2x?

Does AAA offer discount parking passes?

I....

If we have reservations for breakfast at a Disney resort and park in the resort parking lot do we need to move our car before entering the park or can we leave it in the resort parking lot?

No, sorry. If it were allowed, dozens of people would do it everyday so that they could avoid the parking fee.

We always stay onsite, and we don't even leave our car in a resort lot after our meal.

If you leave it...you risk being towed. I believe you are allowed something like "3 hours" to park at the resort if you are dining there.

If you go to any of the pay parking lots for the resorts, it is pay once for the entire day regardless if you leave the lot and go back to that one or either of the other park's pay lots. Once a day is all you pay.

If you are going to a resort for an ADR (especially at CR, Poly, WL) you will be handed a "3 hr. parking pass" which should be more than enough time to enjoy your meal and visit the resort. If you choose to leave your vehicle in the parking lot all day you risk having it towed.

If you have paid for parking and then leave you will not have to repay for parking as long as you keep your parking pass/ticket.

The Resorts also have signs which say their parking lots are not meant to be used for gaining access to the parks, if you are only going there for ADR's.

Parking at the resorts is not available for guests who want to go to the theme parks unless they are staying at that resort. If you want to dine at a resort, you may park there while you are dining; then you need to move your car to the theme park lot. Even valet parking is only to be used for persons utilizing the resort amenities, such as dining, shopping. It is not meant to be a means to avoid the theme park lot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!