• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question regarding check in

MamaBelle4

DIS Veteran
So, we are toying around with the idea of adding a 2 night stay at the beginning of our next vacation offsite. We will then (hopefully) be staying on our points at AKL-K.

My tenative itinerary has us spending the first full day at our offsite hotel going to HS. Then our second full day (which would be our check-in at AKL-K) would be at AK.

What is the earliest we can check in (and it is fine if the room isn't available) so we can access our dining credits? We typically have used online check in, but don't mind going to the desk if that's easier. Any advice?

I've heard 6:00 am (that their computers switch over at that time). I've checked in early multiple times (the earliest at 7:15 am) without any problems. Sometimes the room has been ready, but I never expect it. The main reason I check in early is to take advantage of the early entry into the parks. I've always checked in at the front desk.

So, we are toying around with the idea of adding a 2 night stay at the beginning of our next vacation offsite. We will then (hopefully) be staying on our points at AKL-K.

My tenative itinerary has us spending the first full day at our offsite hotel going to HS. Then our second full day (which would be our check-in at AKL-K) would be at AK.

What is the earliest we can check in (and it is fine if the room isn't available) so we can access our dining credits? We typically have used online check in, but don't mind going to the desk if that's easier. Any advice?
I've checked in before 6 twice. As long as they've completed the changeover on the accounts for the day they're good to go. I've been told that happens in the 4:30 AM range most of the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter