• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

question re: At Par Deal (Got mine!)

tinkjeanie

Earning My Ears
I am very excited because I am going to DW for sure now! 10 nights stay at Pop Century... with the unlimited pass. I am going with my 11 year old son over March break and am so excited!

Today I received my confirmation from Walt Disney Travel Co. and it confirms my stay at the pop century... the ultimate park hopper pass, a set of 2 pins and 2 lanyard, and to Disney choice features.

The pins are a pleasant surprise to me... but what is a lanyard and what does two disney choice features mean? This was not explained to me when I phoned in. (if it is two disney hot dogs I will do the dance of joy.. let alone anything more than that!)

:bounce:

Sounds great. A lanyard is the necklace thingie that everyone puts their pins on. The choice features are mini-golf, lunch or dinner, and I believe their are a few gift items to choose from. Have a great time.

would you happen to know where a dinner would be? That's so great! I don't suppose Hoop dee doo would be one... perhaps a character meal?

I wanna go to Dizzy World tonight!

:wave: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

tinkjeanie, on the US Disney site you can see what the extra's are when you look under Winter Dream Maker Package. The dinner/lunch is the option of choosing a $25 gift certificate for Planet Hollywood in Downtown Disney. Hope this helps you out. Have a great trip!

No one mentioned the pins and the landyards when we booked, but we have the at par deal as well. I'll have to look it up on the Disney site.
tigercat

I will be waiting with baited breath for your reviews of this fabulous and fun looking resort!

SSSSSSHHHHHHH, but I booked DD and me for the Easter Long Weekend!

:chat:
:jumping1:

Hey, I could not break our tradition!LOL

Scratch
pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter