???Question on time to have car pick us up to head to the PORT!???

goin2dzny

<font color=CC0000>Remembering our **MAGICal** Cru
Sure am getting excited... :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc Just four more weeks!:Pinkbounc

We are staying at the Amei-Suites NE near MCO the night before our cruise... What time should I tell Rabbit @ YourRide to pick us up? We just want to go directly to the Port...but we would like to get there before they start boarding. But not too early... suggestions???

:Pinkbounc I just can't stop bouncing around!:Pinkbounc

i would say if u want to get to the port around 10:30 to get picked up at 9:30 then u will be in line around 11:00 and not have too long to wait..... as long as one person stands in line
the people around u r pretty cool about letting others go off to look at stuff and come back in line ................... peter

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter